Vegetable French Bread Pizza
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
What you'll need
3/4 french bread loaf, halved
3-4 tablespoons pizza sauce
2-4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
1 tomato, diced
1/2 bell pepper (any color), diced
1/2 cup baby spinach, washed and stems removed
1/4 small onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and pepper
red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce over each french bread loaf.
3. Add diced tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and spinach.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer french bread to a baking pan covered in aluminum foil.
8. Season with red pepper flakes, if desired.
9. Garnish with parsley, if desired.