If you haven't noticed yet, I'm slightly obsessed with cooking with Cream of Chicken Soup. It's creamy and delicious, and it can take any dish from ordinary to extraordinary by simply opening a can. And today's featured recipe for 2 is just another example of why I love Cream of Chicken Soup inspired meals so much.
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
What You'll Need
1 package crescent rolls
2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 package of Knorr/Lipton Chicken flavored rice
1/4 cup browned bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Unwrap crescent rolls from package. Keep two of them together to form a rectangle.
3. Sprinkle cheese and chicken on top of the crescent roll rectangles.
4. Roll up crescent rolls and seal edges by pinching crescent dough together.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup and mayo. Season with a little black pepper. Pour soup mixture over the top of the wraps. Sprinkle with browned bread crumbs.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. While the chicken is baking, cook rice according to package directions. Serve and enjoy!
Note -- I ended up making 3 chicken roll-ups in total, 2 for my husband and 1 for me. Therefore, I had two crescent roll triangles leftover, which I decided to save, so that I can bake them tomorrow night and serve them alongside my Asian Chicken Salad.