Put your Thanksgiving leftovers to good use by baking them all together in a comforting post-Turkey-Day Casserole. You'll end up with stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans and turkey all in one bite. And what's not to love about that?
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
What you'll need
1 can 98% fat free cream of celery soup
cheddar cheese (optional)
browned bread crumbs (optional)
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small baking dish, line the bottom with a layer of stuffing. Then, add a layer of mashed potatoes.
3. Sprinkle on a layer of green beans and a layer of turkey.
4. Top with cream of celery soup. If desired, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and/or browned breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, or until soup begins to bubble.
6. Serve and enjoy!