Won Ton White Pizza Cups
Total Time: 15 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
12 won ton wrappers, cut in half
12 tablespoons white alfredo sauce
12 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup-mini-muffin-tray. Add two won ton halves to each cup by creating an X with the wrapper halves.
3. Brush on a thin layer of olive oil over the tops of each won ton cup .
4. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove from oven. Add 1 tablespoon of white alfredo sauce to the inside of each cup. Top with mozzarella cheese and mini pepperonis. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Bake again for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Serve and enjoy!