Grilled Portobello and Red Pepper Caesar Salad
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
1-2 romaine hearts, chopped
2 large portobello mushroom caps, sliced
1 red pepper, julienned
4 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half
4 tablespoons of your favorite Caesar dressing
1/2 cup favorite croutons
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven on roast at 400 degrees F.
2. Arrange red pepper and mushrooms on a baking sheet covered in foil. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and steak seasoning.
3. Roast seasoned vegetables for 25 minutes.
5. Top with croutons, parmesan cheese and sliced egg.
6. When vegetables are tender, carefully remove them from the oven. Arrange roasted red pepper and mushrooms on top of the salad. Serve and enjoy!