Thai Chili Basil Chicken
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
2 chicken breasts, cut into small strips
1/2 onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Thai Chili sauce
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup fresh basil
3 fresh chili peppers, seeded and diced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup cashews
1 cup uncooked white or brown rice
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. In a Wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add garlic. Reduce heat to medium and let the garlic cook for about 1 minute (be careful not to let the garlic burn).
3. Stir in the chicken strips and let cook for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add onion, oyster sauce, soy sauce and Thai Chili sauce to your Wok or skillet. Mix well.
5. Add water and stir for about 2 minutes.
6. Add chili peppers and basil. Mix well. Stir-fry for an additional minute.