Cheeseburger Chili-Mac Soup
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
What you'll need
1/4 - 1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/4 medium onion, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, diced (any color)
2 cups hot water
1/2 box Hamburger Helper® chili macaroni
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup diced tomatoes (from 11 ounce can, drained)
1 can (7 ounces) Green Giant® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
1. In a Dutch oven or medium pot, cook beef, onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally, until beef is cooked through; drain.
2. Stir in hot water, half of the sauce mix from Hamburger Helper box, chili powder, garlic salt and tomatoes. Continue to heat until broth comes to a boil, while stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in half of the uncooked pasta from Hamburger Helper box and the undrained can of corn.
5. Cover and cook for 10 minutes longer.
6. Serve and enjoy!