Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20-25 minutes
What you'll need
1 romaine heart, chopped
7 ounce can Green Giant Mexicorn, drained
1 tomato, diced
4-5 scallions, chopped
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
1/2 packet taco seasoning
caesar dressing, as desired
1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
1. Add lettuce, corn, tomato and scallions to a salad bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine egg and a splash of water. Whisk well. And in a third shallow bowl, add the flour.
4. Dip chicken breats into flour then into the egg mixture, and finally dredge them in the panko mixture until they are well coated.
5. Place chicken breasts on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
7. Add dressing to the salad as desired. Toss well.
8. When the chicken is cooked, carefully slice it into strips.
9. Top the tossed salad with chicken strips and tortilla strips. Serve and enjoy!