Taco Pot Pies
Total Time: 30-32 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10-12 minutes
What you'll need
4 ounce can Pillsbury Original (or reduced-fat) Crescent Rolls
1/2 pound lean ground turkey
1/2 taco seasoning packet
1/4 cup water
1/2 can (about 5 ounces) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
1/2 can yellow corn, drained
1/4 onion, diced
1/2 bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
creamy jalapeño dressing
2 x 14 ounce oven safe bowls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Brown ground turkey in a medium skillet over medium heat. Continue to break up meat with a spoon until it is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in water and taco seasoning; let simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Divide taco meat and pour into each oven safe bowl.
4. Return skillet to your stove top. Add diced tomatoes with green chilies, corn, onion and bell pepper. Cook vegetables over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Divide and pour vegetables over the taco meat.
8. Carefully remove the bowls from the oven. Top with salsa and a drizzle of creamy jalapeño dressing. Enjoy!