And what I love even more than the taste is how simple it is to throw together. It's the perfect weekday meal solution - easy and satisfying! I hope you and your plus one like it too!
Chicken Enchilada Nachos
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
What you'll need
2-3 cups rotisserie chicken, diced or pulled
1 packet (4 ounces) Frontera Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
5 ounces Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
1/2 - 1 cup Kraft shredded Mexican four cheese blend
your favorite nacho toppings - jalapeno slices, sour cream, salsa, guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add chicken, enchilada sauce and diced tomatoes to a small mixing bowl; mix well until chicken is evenly coated. (If your rotisserie chicken is fresh and warm from the supermarket, you can skip to step 4).
3. Add chicken mixture to a medium skillet. Heat on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Line the bottom of an 8 x 8 lightly greased baking dish with tortilla chips.
5. Top tortilla chips with a layer of the chicken enchilada mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
7. Add your favorite nacho toppings. Serve and enjoy!