Asian Pasta Salad
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
What you'll need
8 ounces Tri-Color Rotini (I didn't have rotini, so I used what I had on hand)
1 cup sugar snap peas, steamed
1/8 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sugar
pinch of pepper
1 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup carrot, shredded or diced
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a small skillet, steam sugar snap peas in water over medium heat until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Add sesame seeds to the skillet. Toast over medium heat until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and pepper; whisk until mixed well.
5. Pour dressing over pasta; mix well until evenly coated.
6. Add spinach, carrot and cilantro. Toss, serve and enjoy!