What you'll need
1/3 cup (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2-3 green onions, sliced
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
Franks Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce , about 1/2 cup or until chicken is evenly coated in sauce
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I prefer Kraft Mexican Four Cheese)
about 6-8 small corn or flour tortillas (I prefer flour, but corn might give you a crunchier end result)
canola or vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic powder; mix well. Add green onions, chicken, buffalo sauce and cheese; mix until chicken is evenly coated. Note, you may need to add more buffalo sauce if chicken appears dry.
4. If using corn tortillas, grab a few tortillas at a time, place them between damp paper towels, and heat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until they are soft enough to roll without cracking.
5. Place 2-3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture on the lower third of a tortilla, keeping it about 1/2 inch from the edges. Then roll the tortilla as tight as you can; repeat until all tortillas are rolled.
6. Place the taquitos on the baking sheet (make sure they are not touching each other).
7. Lightly brush the tops of each taquito with oil and sprinkle with salt.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the ends are golden brown.
9. Serve with a side of ranch dressing. Enjoy!