Asian Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Steamed Green Beans
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
What you'll need:
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 scallions, sliced
1 tablespoon orange zest (optional)
1/2 pound pork tenderloin
1/2 pound green beans
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic sauce, ginger, garlic, scallions, and orange zest; mix well.
3. Place pork tenderloin in a large plastic bag. Pour marinade over the tenderloin; seal bag. Let pork marinate in the refrigerator for a few minutes or up to an hour.
4. Remove tenderloin and place in baking dish. Set marinade aside.
5. Bake pork for 25 to 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 160 degrees F.
6. While tenderloin is cooking, place marinade and sesame oil in a medium skillet or Wok; bring to a boil.
7. Add green beans and cover until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
8. Serve with pork. Enjoy!