Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
Total Time: 4-6 hours
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 4-6 hours
What you'll need
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped and divided
1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce (be careful not to get Green Chile Enchilada Sauce)
2 cups chicken broth
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, washed and drained
1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 cup frozen corn
1 teaspoon cumin
dash of dried oregano
1-2 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I only used one chicken breast, and I thought it was plenty of meat. However, if you like a really meaty soup I'd do two)
3 scallions, chopped
shredded cheddar cheese
1. Add all of the soup ingredients to your crock pot; stir and cover.
2. Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
3. Remove chicken from crock pot, and shred with two forks.
4. Add chicken back to the soup; adjust salt and cumin seasoning to taste.
5. Serve in bowls and top with sour cream, cheese, scallions and cilantro. Enjoy!