No matter how you slice it, you'll end up with a dinner that looks and eats like a casserole, but tastes like a cheeseburger. Yum!
Cheeseburger Casserole Bowls
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
What you'll need
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
2 cups cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup skim milk
2 hamburger buns
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon garlic salt
shredded cheddar cheese
favorite burger toppings (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Dice hamburger buns into 1-inch cubes.
4. Spread the seasoned bun cubes across a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Stir in cream of mushroom soup and milk. Mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Divide the meat mixture in half, and scoop each half into an oven safe bowl. Top with baked buns and shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.