Chicken Nacho Casserole
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
What you'll need
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 sweet onion, chopped
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 can Green Giant Mexicorn, drained
1 can (10 ounces) RoTel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 ounces baked tortilla chips, crushed, divided (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
1/4 cup salsa
cilantro, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add pepper and onion, cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Mix in rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, mayonnaise, corn, chili powder and ground cumin to skillet; stir until combined.
4. Place half of meat mixture in the prepared baking dish; top with half of the tortilla chips.
5. Place remaining meat mixture over chips. Cover with foil; bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; top with the remaining tortilla chips and cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
7. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from ConAgraFoods.com