Coconut Chicken Curry
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15-20 minutes
What you'll need
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
garlic salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 can light coconut milk
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon red curry paste
1/2 red pepper, diced
1 to 2 cups green beans
1 cup uncooked white or brown rice
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Generously season chicken with garlic salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for about 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Transfer chicken to a plate.
4. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and red curry paste to the skillet. Stir with a whisk to loosen up browned bits.
5. Return chicken to the skillet. Stir in red pepper and green beans. Bring to a simmer; let simmer for 8 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve curry over rice. Enjoy!