Total Time: 6 hours and 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 6 hours
What you'll need
non-stick cooking spray
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 packet Italian dressing mix
1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
about 1/4 - 1/2 box of noodles (I used Campanelle noodles)
1. Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add chicken breasts; season with Italian dressing mix.
3. Pour cream of chicken soup and cream cheese over the chicken.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove lid and stir mixture together until well blended. Remove chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
6. Cook pasta according to package directions.
7. Pour chicken and sauce over noodles; mix well. Serve and Enjoy!