Easy Mediterranean Chicken
Total Time: 30-32 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20-22 minutes
What you'll need
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
1/2 can (about 7 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
artichoke hearts (about 10 ounces), drained
6 Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
2 teaspoons capers
1/4 cup crumbled feta
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place two 12-inch squares of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Place a chicken breast on each foil square, leaving a 2-inch border; generously season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Top chicken with tomatoes, artichokes, olives, capers, and feta. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and oil.
4. Fold foil over chicken, and crimp edges to seal.
5. Place foil packets on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 20 to 22 minutes.
6. Serve with a side salad and enjoy!