Greek Orzo Salad
Total Time: 25 minutes + marinating time
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
What you'll need
For the Salad
3/4 cup uncooked orzo pasta
1 cup bell pepper, diced (any color)
1/3 cup scallions, diced
1/2 cup kalamata olives
1/3 cup capers, drained
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
salt and pepper to taste
drizzle of olive oil
For the Dressing
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Cook orzo according to package directions.
2. Combine salad ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Toss well.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine salad dressing ingredients. Mix well.
4. Pour dressing over salad as desired. Toss well. Let salad marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
5. Serve it cold or at room temperature. Enjoy!