I served my chicken with an easy side salad. Overall, it made for a deliciously light dinner for two.
Maple Dijon Chicken
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
What you'll need
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
4 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Add chicken breasts to a small greased baking dish; season generously with salt and pepper.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine mustard, maple syrup and red wine vinegar; mix well.
4. Pour mustard mixture over the chicken.
5. Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Sprinkle with rosemary before serving. Enjoy!