Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
What you'll need
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Italian seasoned regular breadcrumbs or panko style breadcrumbs (I prefer panko)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
3. Dredge chicken breasts in mayonnaise mixture until they are evenly coated.
4. Place chicken breasts on a greased baking sheet; sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top. Lightly season with pepper. Note, if you want a crispier crust you can also drizzle the tops with a little bit of olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with a side of sweet and savory sweet potatoes and enjoy!