Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
What you'll need
1 cup uncooked egg noodles
1 jar (about 3cups) pizza sauce or any tomato sauce you prefer
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 pound Italian Sausage
handful of pepperonis (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions.
3. While noodles are cooking, brown Italian sausage in a medium skillet.
4. In a small baking dish, layer the bottom with pizza sauce. Then, layer with noodles, sauce, sausage, cheese and repeat until you reach the top of the dish.
5. Top with one final layer of cheese and pepperoni slices.
6. Bake covered for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbling.
7. Serve with your favorite garlic bread and dinner salad.