Spiced Chicken with Couscous Salad
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
What you'll need
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and black pepper
3⁄4 cup dried couscous
handful of cherry of grape tomatoes, cut in half 1/2 cup fresh basil, torn
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
2. Season chicken with paprika, cumin, salt and pepper; cook chicken until brown and cooked through, about 6 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and transfer to a cutting board.
3. Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions,
4. Add tomatoes, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
5. Slice the chicken and serve over couscous. Enjoy!