Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Pasta
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
What you'll need
1 - 1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 leek, chopped
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
8 oz package of frozen spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a medium skillet, sauté garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure garlic does not burn.
3. Add spinach and tomatoes to pan; cook for approximately 3 minutes.
4. Stir in pasta. Mix until pasta is evenly coated in oil and vegetables. Let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese.
6. Serve with a side of garlic cheese toast. Enjoy!