What you'll need
pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
light alfredo sauce (about 1 cup)
5-6 thin slices of mozzarella cheese
1 tomato, thinly sliced
4-5 fresh basil leaves
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. On a lightly floured flat surface, roll dough into a thin, rectangular shape. Pierce dough with a fork all around the surface to prevent dough from bubbling.
3. Place dough on a greased pizza pan. Bake for about 10 minutes or until dough is lightly browned.
5. Top with tomato and mozzarella slices. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust is browned and crisp.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into square pieces. Enjoy!